Monday, December 8, 2008

From Joseph Atak, from Sudan

HEY NOELLE,

I was caught by surprise when I was told that your dad was admitted many days in VMC intensive ward.I run there with George I called his name he open his eye to give me a signal that he recognise my voice but inside me it tore me apart.I wish I have time to talk to him,to told him how much I proud of him, for everything he did to me and for all of us,he was figure father,we prayer for him and we love him too.
with much LOVE,

Joseph

Joseph,

Thank you for your email. These last couple weeks have been very hard for me and my family. And I consider you and George part of my family too. My Dad's health has been very unstable and knowing how much energy he used to have, it is very difficult to see him in this state. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I know your presence in my Dad's life has meant a lot to him - and that my parents love you very much.

I've been gathering pictures of my Dad and wanted to share them with you. If you click on this link, you should be able to look at them. It is a work in progress - there are many that are not included yet. But I think you might find these interesting - especially the older ones!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/69894039@N00/MM50VX

With much love,

Noelle

HEY NOELLE,

Thank you so much,Noelle I really understand the pain they whole family go throught we are really with you at this time of pain and I take a look at each picture I understand the reallity of what a momory means to you at these movement and thank you for sharing your dad photos with us.

with much
LOVE

No comments: